Monday, July 1, 2024

July 1st 2024

Dear Diary,

 I can't believe it's July already, but time tends to fly.

I'm still fungerpilled as hell. I love this game!!!!! I still haven't beaten it though, despite my 30 or so hours at this point. I still need to buy the first game because I've only played the second one. It's pretty great though, and I'm sure the second one is just as good. Who knows??? Woah!!!

Here's my new ranking if you even care:
01. Samarie
02. Olivia
03. Abella
04. Marina
05. Pav
06. August
07. Marcoh
08. O'saa
09. Levi
10. Karin
11. Daan
12. Henryk
13. Tanaka
14. Caligura


I've been playing this game a lot the past two days, I'm too goated with it!!!! ^_^

I've been rlly into it ehehehehehehe.

IDK what else to talk about it's just been funger all day every day the past 3 days. 

It's on track to becoming my most played game on Steam, beating out Garry's Mod after 6 long years of Garry's Mod being my most played game. That's kinda crazy...

Song of the Day: Scissor Sisters - I Can't Decide 🍄

i feel.... EVILLL!!!!! XwX

51 days until I start college!

No comments:

Post a Comment

October 1st 2024

Dear Diary, Today is Jimmy Carter's 100th Birthday! Meaning that Jimmy Carter, the 38th President of the United States of America, is th...