Tuesday, July 30, 2024

July 30th 2024

Dear Diary,

 I joined the Soku discord server a couple days ago but got scared and left it 💔 im scared of people i dont know

The server has a modded version of the game that is optimal for getting into competitive so i downloaded that it’s pretty cool ^_^

Also considering maining Aya lowkey because shes cute 

Speaking of cute I got the pc-98 emulator working now and I can play the first 5 games and theyre really cool Phantasmagoria of Dim. Dream is one of my favorite games in the series

Song of the Day: Queen - I Want to Break Free ⚡️

I wanted to make a stupid joke about Queen being an obscure band but felt the shame to stop myself.

22 days until classes start.

No comments:

Post a Comment

October 1st 2024

Dear Diary, Today is Jimmy Carter's 100th Birthday! Meaning that Jimmy Carter, the 38th President of the United States of America, is th...