Monday, July 29, 2024

July 29th 2024

Dear Diary,

Did friggin uhh tohosort

I’m not posting the whole thing because it’s mildly inaccurate actually!!!! However, my favorites are Utsho, Patchouli, Rikako, Wriggle, Tewi, Sumireko, Mamizou, Alice, Kokoro, Murasa, Reisen, Satori, Orin, Yuuka, Flandre, Ran, Hecatia, Parsee, Koishi, Miko, Saki, Tsukasa, Yuyuko, Aya, Nitori, Okina, Nue, Chiyuri, Reimu, Marisa, Yamame, Clownpiece, Kutaka, Hisami, Tokiko, Suika, Ringo, Kasen, Maribel, Momoyo, Mike, Yuugi, Renko, Ichirin, Sakuya, Remilia, Tenshi, Raiko, Youmu, and Cirno! In that order.

Utsuho is not very fun in Hisoutensoku but she is still my favorite Touhou character, or one of my favorites at least.

I’m thinking about maining Patchouli, my 2nd favorite.

The Hisoutensoku community is probably chill but I try to stay far away from the Touhou fandom due to the bad experiences I’ve had.

Song of the Day: Panchiko - Stabilisers For Big Boys 💊

I dont care if it’s the stupid 4chan album it’s good and I like it!!!! Bluh!!!

23 days until classes start.

No comments:

Post a Comment

October 1st 2024

Dear Diary, Today is Jimmy Carter's 100th Birthday! Meaning that Jimmy Carter, the 38th President of the United States of America, is th...