Tuesday, July 2, 2024

July 2nd 2024

Dear Diary,

 Nothing to report, this game is just on track to becoming my most played game on Steam after years of Garry's Mod being my most played. I wanna say it was six or so years?

Sorry to everyone who's seen me constantly playing it the past few days, I really have nothing else to say for myself other than pure brainrot. Sorry besties.  I tried to join my future school's discord hub but I don't know how to do all that and truth be told I don't think I'm completely ready for them to know the truth about me yet. 

I might start fucking around in rpg maker mv again if I feel so inclined, I have some ideas >:3

mwehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehe I FEEL EVIL <3 BRIMMING WITH IDEAS AND EVIL EXPERIMENTS AND PLANS MWAHAHAHAHAHA


Song of the Day: Dear Nora - Mountain Rock 🏔

Literal chills I swear to God. 

THE BIG 50! DAYS UNTIL MY COLLEGE ARC


No comments:

Post a Comment

October 1st 2024

Dear Diary, Today is Jimmy Carter's 100th Birthday! Meaning that Jimmy Carter, the 38th President of the United States of America, is th...