Sunday, July 7, 2024

July 7th 2024

Dear Diary, 

I feel like something important is going to happen this month but I can't quite explain it. We'll just have to wait and see what happens I suppose. I'm just trying my best at this point. That's all I really can do! :) I'm not stupid, I'm just silly.  RPG Maker MV is cool, I don't know if I'll ever finish this game though. I am a girl filled with ideas. 

THEY'RE SCHEMING ON A WAY TO GET YOU INTO BED? 🦠

December 26th is going to be a good day, trust me :3

AND I WAS SCHEMING ON A WAY TO GET HER INTO BED... 🦠

Breakfast With Girls is such a good album you all need to listen to it IMMEDIATELY! I'll give you a kiss if you do (I won't actually I'm married)

Song of the Day: Self - Kill the Barflies 🦠

I like the "AND I WAS SCHEMING ON A WAY TO GET HER INTO BED" part

days

MEDIA LOG - JULY 7TH:

266. Self - Breakfast With Girls 💽

No comments:

Post a Comment

October 1st 2024

Dear Diary, Today is Jimmy Carter's 100th Birthday! Meaning that Jimmy Carter, the 38th President of the United States of America, is th...