Tuesday, July 23, 2024

July 23rd 2024

 Dear Diary,

Trying a new thing

Falling asleep with my LED lights on various colors to see if it’ll have any influence on my dreams. I haven’t tried it yet, I’m starting tonight. ❤️

Fun fact actually even though I don’t have my license I do have a car. It’s an old car. 2009 Honda Civic I think. It’s my Grandma’s old car but she never really drives it so it’s pretty good. 

Song of the Day: Jamiroquai - Emergency On Planet Earth ⭐️

How things feel with the election rn

29 days until ya girl starts college!

MEDIA LOG - JULY 23RD:

272. Jamiroquai - Emergency On Planet Earth 💽

after writing

273. Munir Bashir - Ud classique arabe par Munir Bashir 💽

274. The Presidents of the United States of America - Love Everybody 💽

275. Mulan (1998) 🎥

No comments:

Post a Comment

October 1st 2024

Dear Diary, Today is Jimmy Carter's 100th Birthday! Meaning that Jimmy Carter, the 38th President of the United States of America, is th...