Wednesday, July 24, 2024

July 24th 2024

 Dear Diary,

THIS IS NOT A DRILL. FORTNITE LEAKS SHOWED A GWENPOOL SKIN. I'M SO HYPEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDD I LOVE GWENPOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE'S LIKE MY FAVORITE MARVEL CHARACTER EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 THIS MEANS SHE MIGHT BE IN DEADPOOL 3 I WILL CRY IF THAT HAPPPENS I LOVE HER!!!!!! 

I feel pretty good lately, less dysphoric than usual. Might take some selfies if I feel cute enough. I did an online class for extra credit for college today. College hasn't exactly started yet but I'm already getting extra credit!!! Ain't that somethin?

Also I might get to see my crush again very very soon!!!! I feel good. I feel amazing!!!! Things are great!!! I might even get to meet her family!!!

Last night I had a dream that my friend Liz had a gaming channel, and she only played modded versions of Five Nights at Freddy's 2. 

I wonder what tonight will be like. 💙  

Song of the Day: CKY - 96 Quite Bitter Beings 🦠

This is my crush's favorite song, It's pretty awesome if ya ask me. 

28 days until ya girl goes to college.

MEDIA LOG - JULY 24TH:

276. Marina and the Diamonds - The Family Jewels 💽

277. CKY - Volume I 💽


No comments:

Post a Comment

October 1st 2024

Dear Diary, Today is Jimmy Carter's 100th Birthday! Meaning that Jimmy Carter, the 38th President of the United States of America, is th...