Tuesday, July 9, 2024

July 9th 2024

Dear Diary,

my brother had a really funny username for an online account but i cant share it here because it's personal just know it's really funny okay? Okay.

Also yeah I've officially started messing around with RPG Maker MV again, it's really fun to just do shit in

OH YEAH ANOTHER THING SHREK 5 IS COMING IN 2026 THATS AWESOME I'M SO EXCITED I LOVE SHREK I LOVE THE SHREK MOVIES THE FIRST TWO AT LEAST WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

SHREK IS BACK SHREK IS BACK SHREK IS BAAAAAAACK AFTER 16 YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

I MISSED YOU SHREK 

PUSS IN BOOTS WAS COOL TOO THOUGH !!!!!

I LOVE SHREK AND I LOVE PUSS IN BOOTS!!!!!!!!

Puss in Boots is so bisexual coded


just had to say that


Song of the Day: Smash Mouth - All Star ⭐

I hope Neil releases a new Mouth mashup album to commemorate this special occasion. 

43 days until I start college!

No comments:

Post a Comment

October 1st 2024

Dear Diary, Today is Jimmy Carter's 100th Birthday! Meaning that Jimmy Carter, the 38th President of the United States of America, is th...