Thursday, July 4, 2024

July 4th 2024

 Dear Diary,

so fuyckign loud they're pretty but so fukcing loud !!!!! I HATE FIRWROSKS!!!!!!!! 

happy july 4th independence day and by independence day i mean filipino independence day from the united statees july 4th 1946 if imn not mistaken 

im wearing my Ireland shirt on america day lol get fricked .

blehhhhhhhhhhhhh

fear and hunger 1 is pretty cool heres my character ranking

1. Cahara 

2. Enki 

3. D'arce 

4. Moonless 

5. The Girl 

6. Le'garde

7. Ragnavaldr

I think they're all pretty cool though.

There's probably more but I don't know them. I mean yeah there is Pocketcat, but what the hell am I supposed to say about Pocketcat? Come on now lmao. I like Pocketcat's design, but there's a lot to say about Pocketcat, and most of it isn't good. I do also like the Crow Mauler's design the Crow Mauler is pretty cool. A terrifying presence indeed. 

I don't like the pulsating stingers though... the guard is creepy. I guess it makes sense. Fear and Hunger is a HORROR game after all. I think it does a pretty good job at that. The second game reminds me so much of Resident Evil 4, despite the obvious Majora's Mask influences. It's actually crazy how much Fear and Hunger Termina was inspired by  Majora's Mask but that's a story for another time. I should just shut up now I think. 

Song of the Day: Self - Trunk Fulla Amps 🎵

I GOT A TRUNK FULLA AMPS MOTHERFUCKER, LIKE SCOPAL SHALENZAR, MOTHERFUCKER! 

48 days until ya girl starts college!

No comments:

Post a Comment

October 1st 2024

Dear Diary, Today is Jimmy Carter's 100th Birthday! Meaning that Jimmy Carter, the 38th President of the United States of America, is th...