Sunday, June 30, 2024

June 30th 2024

Dear Diary,

⚙ A grey town that stays cold year-round.

June was an okay month, I suppose. I got a new pet and I turned 18. Also, I changed my mind about the name being officially Finnegan. It's August for sure this time! Sorry for letting down my followers, this is what I want personally.  Being out of school and starting college soon feels weird, it's weird in a way I can't explain. I wish I could understand myself. My life is weird, boring yet weird. Also yes I chose the name August because of the cool hunter guy from Fear and Hunger 2, I've actually been really into that game lately. 

8/10


Song of the Day: Jonathan Coulton - Code Monkey 👾

me if i get my shit together (not really lol)

52 days until ya girl starts college!


No comments:

Post a Comment

October 1st 2024

Dear Diary, Today is Jimmy Carter's 100th Birthday! Meaning that Jimmy Carter, the 38th President of the United States of America, is th...