Sunday, July 21, 2024

July 21st 2024

Dear Diary,

šŸŽµ THE SOUND OF A HEART

I was gonna watch Mulan today because I’ve never seen it but my TV is being weird.

I miss a certain someone a lot right now. I know I’ll see her again soon though. Just gotta wait… :) 

Unrelated to anything lmao but Aquemini is such a good album istg if y’all haven’t heard this album y’all gotta. Stankonia and ATLiens too while you’re at it.

Song of the Day: OutKast - Synthesizer šŸŽµ

My friend on Discord was telling me about how she confused Bill Clinton and George Clinton and didn’t understand why the former president was on TPAB. Idk I think that’s really funny

31 days until ya girl starts college :O

MEDIA LOG - JULY 21:

271. OutKast - Aquemini šŸ’½

No comments:

Post a Comment

October 1st 2024

Dear Diary, Today is Jimmy Carter's 100th Birthday! Meaning that Jimmy Carter, the 38th President of the United States of America, is th...