Saturday, July 6, 2024

July 6th 2024

Dear Diary,

 AUGUST (the guy from funger not my lizard who i named after him) WAS ADDED TO THE PLAYABLE NON-PLAYABLES MOD FOR FEAR AND HUNGER 2 WE'RE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BACK

Now it's just Caligura but who gives a fuck about Caligura lmaoooooooo

I don't know why I haven't updated this shit in so long I'm sorry everybody, I'm finally doing it though and I'm happy I finally am sharing my thoughts again.

I was hoping I'd be able to see my crush again at this point, but idk if I'll get to hang out with her at all this Summer before classes start. That kinda sucks. I'm praying, pra

Song of the Day: Kendrick Lamar - Blow My High ⌛

One of my favorites from him, underrated.

something something days 


No comments:

Post a Comment

October 1st 2024

Dear Diary, Today is Jimmy Carter's 100th Birthday! Meaning that Jimmy Carter, the 38th President of the United States of America, is th...