Wednesday, July 17, 2024

July 17th 2024

Dear Diary,

Tomorrow is my orientation for college. I'm excited!!! I'm beyond excited. This is the beginning of a new chapter of my life and I've been imagining what college was gonna be like for me my whole life and I don't know what it's gonna be like but I am excited. In elementary school other kids fantasized about what high school would be like, for me it was college. I did not like high school and I knew I wasn't going to, I was just waiting for college. 

After 6 years the thing finally happened, Garry's Mod was dethroned as my most played game on Steam and it's now Fear & Hunger 2: Termina. 

Song of the Day: Chilly Makes Music - Lost Haven / Shillings 🌊

Have I mentioned how incredible the Fear & Hunger 2 soundtrack is?

35 days until ya girl starts college, orientation is tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment

October 1st 2024

Dear Diary, Today is Jimmy Carter's 100th Birthday! Meaning that Jimmy Carter, the 38th President of the United States of America, is th...