Friday, July 12, 2024

July 12th 2024

Dear Diary,

My crush asked me some questions, here are my answers to said questions.

01. Name? Nora

02. Zodiac Sign? Gemini

03. Hobbies? Gaming & Writing

04. Place You Wanna Visit & Why? Ireland, It's pretty, and my family is from there.

05. Dream Job? Whatever I can do with an English degree.

06. Personality Type? ENFP

07. If You Were a Mythical Being? Mothman

08. Pets? Three Cats (Buddha, Nermal, Scarlett), Bird (Loki), Bearded Dragon (August)

09. What Are You Passionate About? My Friends ^_^

10. Person I Wish I Could Meet Dead Or Alive? Louis Wain

11. Most Prized Possession? Never Really Thought About It.

I love and miss her, and I'm really happy I got to answer these questions about myself for her.

Song of the Day: DMX - X Gon' Give It To Ya 🩸

Probably gonna watch Deadpool tomorrow. 

40 days 


1 comment:

  1. hey nora, big fan of glutenpee since 2022 and i just wanna say it's so based you're ENFP too :3

    ReplyDelete

October 1st 2024

Dear Diary, Today is Jimmy Carter's 100th Birthday! Meaning that Jimmy Carter, the 38th President of the United States of America, is th...