Thursday, July 25, 2024

July 25th 2024

Dear Diary,

According to the career assessment my strong suit is numerical reasoning, I'm a "numerical detective" I don't know how that will help me with my English degree, but hey, I guess I'll figure that out.

My top 3 career types were...

1. Artistic

2. Conventional

3. Investigative

Of course I took this in freshman year and things change, I just didn't wanna take it again because it was such a pain in the ass lowkey fr fr...

I think I took it in 8th grade actually... I dunno!

Song of the Day: Bob Dylan - Highway 61 Revisited 👾

he's such an incredible lyricist i swear to god

27 days until classes start.

MEDIA LOG - JULY 25TH:

278. Malia - Yellow Daffodils 💽

279. Bob Dylan - Highway 61 Revisited 💽

after writing

280. Will Wood - Everything is a Lot 💽

281. The Beatles - Help! 💽

No comments:

Post a Comment

October 1st 2024

Dear Diary, Today is Jimmy Carter's 100th Birthday! Meaning that Jimmy Carter, the 38th President of the United States of America, is th...