Monday, July 15, 2024

July 15th 2024

 Dear Diary,

a certain... someone has returned it's uhhh.... a long and silly story, involving glaggleland. I'm gonna get back to writing now, thank you everyone. That lizard video is still baffling me, by the way.  Oh, did I not talk about the lizard video yet?  I saw a video of a guy chasing a big ass lizard, monitor lizard to be specific. He was monitoring it (heh) THERE ARE TWO OF THESE, MAYBE MORE????? WHAT. THE. FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Monitor lizards are known for having bites so bad they can cause sepsis. This man has no fear whatsoever, crazy ass video.

@schassisirony on instagram posted it. 

Song of the Day: Green Day - Having a Blast 🔥

FUCK I LOVE GREEN DAY!!! FUCK!!!!

37? I start college in 37 days.



No comments:

Post a Comment

October 1st 2024

Dear Diary, Today is Jimmy Carter's 100th Birthday! Meaning that Jimmy Carter, the 38th President of the United States of America, is th...