Friday, July 19, 2024

July 19th 2024

 Dear Diary,

I’ve been thinking about working out again just to get into a stable mindset and have peace of body and mind. I think it would help. I’m doing a lot of thinking and not much doing, though.

I went to the mall today, I didn’t buy anything but it was nice to get out of the house a little for once. I’m also really happy because Weird Al Yankovic released a new single. I’m a pretty big Weird Al fan and I have been since I gained consciousness. 

Song of the Day: Madvillain - Meat Grinder 👾

Don’t yell at me, this decision was made before I knew about the Weird Al single.

:33< days until ya girl goes to college

No comments:

Post a Comment

October 1st 2024

Dear Diary, Today is Jimmy Carter's 100th Birthday! Meaning that Jimmy Carter, the 38th President of the United States of America, is th...