Sunday, July 14, 2024

July 14th 2024

Dear Diary,

I gotta talk about it, don't I? Former president Donald Trump was shot in Pennsylvania during a rally. The fuck else am I supposed to say? I'm still absolutely fucking speechless. Don't fucking talk to me. I can't take it.

I'm just gonna write stories about my characters to calm myself down. More blushy silly stuff than the usual because fuck.

I'm gonna lose my rights. I'm gonna lose my rights because he had a "badass" picture taken of him. He is NOT no Theodore Roosevelt and the "libshits" didn't do this, the shooter was a registered Republican. fuck y'all

I have nowhere to move until I graduate college too, fuck. I'm not gonna be able to get HRT until then. I'm not one of the people celebrating that he got shot, I wish he was in prison or some shit so he couldn't run but he'd probably try to run from prison it's so fucked it's bullshit I really don't like him but I'm trying to be respectful despite the fact that I despise Donald Trump so much and it isn't easy. He wants to take my rights away with his project 2025 bullshit, I find it very difficult to feel bad for him. That's fucked up I know but I like having my rights. Fuck.

Am I a bad person for this? I don't know but he's definitely a bad person whether I am or not, and I stand by that. He's a way worse person than I could ever be. Fuck Donald Trump. I'm gonna stop writing here and go back to my stuff about my OCs probably :) I luv them they're so silly. At least something is keeping me happy in these uncertain and confusing times. Hehehehe that sounds like a parody of coolandfuntimes. Coolandfuntimes is my favorite Instagram account. If you haven't seen coolandfuntimes you have to their posts are absolutely hysterical. I love coolandfuntimes. There's also evilandunwantedtimes which is also really funny too. I love the and times extended universe. 

Song of the Day: My Chemical Romance - You Know What They Do To Guys Like Us In Prison 👻

I think my ocs r pretty cool. I dunno what to say abt them tbh. 

38 days until I start college. I'd be happier because I love the number 38 it's my favorite but fuck




No comments:

Post a Comment

October 1st 2024

Dear Diary, Today is Jimmy Carter's 100th Birthday! Meaning that Jimmy Carter, the 38th President of the United States of America, is th...