Friday, July 5, 2024

July 5th 2024

Dear Diary,

Can I admit something kinda stupid?

I'm actually quite scared of thunderstorms. That's not what I was talking about with yesterday being scary though. Some personal things I'd rather not talk about happened yesterday. I'm just not a big fan of July 4th... Sorry to any patriotic American Nora fans. Just not my thing for various personal reasons, and yesterday only cemented my rather mild disdain for the holiday. Fireworks are pretty but damn are they loud too.

It is what it is y'know.

I feel weird for being scared of thunderstorms, it's probably nothing to be ashamed but how the hell am I gonna be 18 and still scared of thunderstorms? I don't know... lol am I stupid? Is she stupid? Batman Arkham subreddit is so funny I don't know if you've seen it but you have to it is so damn funny. I've only played a little bit of the first Arkham game, they're pretty cool I highly recommend if you're a Batman fan. 

I have all four games on Steam, I bought them as part of a bundle back in November of last year, Mostly because Injustice 2 was part of it. Incredible fighting game by the way, probably my favorite fighting game ever. I wouldn't go that far, maybe I would. It's pretty damn good. I don't know. Lol. Injustice 1's story mode was actually the first video game I ever beat if you could believe it. It was December 23rd 2014, I was 8 years old. It was also my brother's 18th birthday. 

Song of the Day: The Smashing Pumpkins - Beautiful 🧠

stupid joke about Billy Corgan being a chud idk what I'm cooking.

Starting college in 45 days! ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment

October 1st 2024

Dear Diary, Today is Jimmy Carter's 100th Birthday! Meaning that Jimmy Carter, the 38th President of the United States of America, is th...