Wednesday, July 3, 2024

July 3rd 2024

Dear Diary,

 I bought funger 1 and persona 4 golden

I lik rpg :)

silly funny meow 

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh

Anyone else realize "holy shit, the year is 50% over, but it's also 50% incomplete" 

half full half emtpy whaterver i'd probabl just drink that too;

my dad was playing final fantasy 14 and blasting ludacris on his speakers today, he's like the coolest person to me right now. 

August seems to like watching him play too. 

lizards r so funny silly cute :)

my brain hurts tbh sorry

I've gotten a  bit lazy this Summer mhy brain hrtus


Song of the Day: Ludacris - Area Codes ⚙

i got hoezzzzz

49 days u


No comments:

Post a Comment

October 1st 2024

Dear Diary, Today is Jimmy Carter's 100th Birthday! Meaning that Jimmy Carter, the 38th President of the United States of America, is th...