Thursday, July 18, 2024

July 18th 2024

 Dear Diary,

Orientation was cool! I already knew everything they talked about there, but it was still interesting. One thing that was new is the fact that there are SO MANY clubs I can join. My school has a creative writing club! How cool is that? I’m definitely going to join… This is so exciting!!!

I also saw a bunch of people I knew from high school, I’m hoping I can talk to them again because I was an antisocial dumbass in High School. College is an opportunity for me to flip the script and damn right I’m going to take it.

I also signed up for an opportunity to get some more community service hours in.

Song of the Day: Oingo Boingo - Insects 🪲

INSECTS MAKE ME WANT TO DANCE! 💃

34 days until ya girl starts college!

No comments:

Post a Comment

October 1st 2024

Dear Diary, Today is Jimmy Carter's 100th Birthday! Meaning that Jimmy Carter, the 38th President of the United States of America, is th...