Saturday, July 27, 2024

July 27th 2024

Alright bitches (endearingly),  the only way I’m getting through the rest of this month is hyperfixationposting for the remainder of it. Weird way of coping I know but I got nothing left other than sleeping the days away and that isn’t all that healthy
What’s the hyperfixation you might ask? Touhou Project!

I KNOW OKAY JUST TRUST ME THE GAMES ARE FUN AND THE CHARACTER DESIGNS ARE AWESOME!!!!

I might do a ranking of all the games once I’ve played them all… sigh.

also Hisoutensoku is apparently still played competitively a lot which is cool 

Song of the Day: Marina - Bubblegum Bitch ⚡️

She just like me fr

25 days until classes start!

No comments:

Post a Comment

October 1st 2024

Dear Diary, Today is Jimmy Carter's 100th Birthday! Meaning that Jimmy Carter, the 38th President of the United States of America, is th...