Monday, July 22, 2024

July 22nd 2024

Dear Diary,

on the mountain where i lost my name

when i decided to play this game

i chose my fate when i got here

now i must let go of fear

for now the stars up in the sky

will decide whether i live or die

i know it seems right now i fell

but your puppet can’t send me to hell

believe in love like you do strife

“I’ve been in hiding my whole life”

thanks to us this will all be fixed

don’t forget, thirty-six.

Originally written May 15th 2022. Nora Meadow

Song of the Day: Big Star - The Ballad of El Goodo 🏔

Love this album so much I wanna get it on CD 

30 days until ya girl goes to college

No comments:

Post a Comment

October 1st 2024

Dear Diary, Today is Jimmy Carter's 100th Birthday! Meaning that Jimmy Carter, the 38th President of the United States of America, is th...