Monday, September 30, 2024

September 30th 2024

Dear Diary,

I don't have to take those fuckass pills anymore, thank GOD!!!! I've been playing Gunfire Reborn again, for those unaware it's like Borderlands but Chinese and with furries. Also there isn't any cringy dialogue. If Gunfire Reborn gets a movie it hopefully won't be ass. Oh, I almost forgot! Today is the last day of September. How would I rate this month? 4/10. I was sick a lot, I'm still going through my whole identity crisis which isn't very fun, but on the bright side my girlfriend and I kissed for the first time! That was my first kiss... in a shed next to a dead bee... and I went to my first ever concert. It all seemed like things would be fine, but I got really sick near the end there.

I don't knowwww....I just get sad sometimes, y'know? I keep saying I'm gonna get better, I'm gonna get better, I'm gonna get better... I'm trying, my bed is just so comfy and I don't want to get out of bed most days. Talking to my girlfriend is the only thing that keeps me going most days.  I'm working on myself, though. I promise that I am. October's gonna be a good month. October tends to be a good month for me. I might even dress up for Halloween this year? Probably not, I don't have any ideas for a costume. Also I'm still a little uncomfortable dressing feminine at this point in my transition. I mean, I wouldn't say uncomfortable. Just a little anxious about it. I wish I could dress feminine comfortably, but I couldn't do it outside the privacy of my own home. Maybe I could take some cute selfies, though!

I just wanna be a silly and pretty girl on the internet. Or like a transfem bunnymoth yknow what I mean? If I was an animal I'd want to be a rabbit-moth hybrid. I love bugs so much they're so cute especially moths!!! I also like beetles, they're adorable!!! Moths are kinda like the rabbits of the bug world if that makes sense. Yawwwnnnnnnnn. 

Song of the Day: Jack Stauber - Baby Hotline 💘

"Please hold me close to you!" - Me when my girlfriend 


No comments:

Post a Comment

October 1st 2024

Dear Diary, Today is Jimmy Carter's 100th Birthday! Meaning that Jimmy Carter, the 38th President of the United States of America, is th...