Sunday, September 29, 2024

September 29th 2024

Dear Diary,

I hate taking these big ass pills. I'm scared I'm gonna choke on them again. I miss my girlfriend too. So much. I've been sick and I worry that it changed things between our relationship somehow. I love her with all of my heart, and I would do anything for her. Things were scary when she was gone for five months. We made it through that, it was scary, and I fell in love with her during the time we were apart, and I know we can make it through anything after that. I don't know why I'm talking about all of this, I guess I'm just scared we're gonna grow apart in the future, even if we've been apart before and our bond grew stronger from it. 

She's incredibly strong, physically and mentally. She's incredibly beautiful too. Extremely creative, I love everything about her. I don't know what else to say I'm just tired now... goodnight... I'll have more to say about her tomorrow after I take my gay lil nap... goodnight. 

Song of the Day: Marcy Playground - Sex & Candy ☢

love this song :P


No comments:

Post a Comment

October 1st 2024

Dear Diary, Today is Jimmy Carter's 100th Birthday! Meaning that Jimmy Carter, the 38th President of the United States of America, is th...