Tuesday, October 1, 2024

October 1st 2024

Dear Diary,

Today is Jimmy Carter's 100th Birthday! Meaning that Jimmy Carter, the 38th President of the United States of America, is the first former US president to reach the age of 100! He always seemed like a genuinely good person, which is probably why he wasn't all that great of a president. Good people are often not good presidents. Just my opinion, though. I don't know much about most US Presidents, but I feel like most if not all of them have a lot of skeletons in their closet. Probably even Jimmy Carter, I don't know though. I kinda wanna register to vote, but it might be too late. I can do it online perhaps, I'm just so lazy and sleepy and tired all the time these days. Am I depressed? 

I've kinda been spiraling just a little lately, but it's going to be okay! It always turns out okay in the end. I'll figure my life out. I'll be okay in the end. Promise. I'm a little scared to talk to people about this, and I honestly don't even know how to explain what's going on inside my brain, but I know it'll be okay no matter what. Well, I don't know. I'm excited for October, though! I'll say that much. It's always a happy month for me. I just love Halloween too! It's a celebration of all things spooky, scary, and skeletons! Should I dress up for Halloween this year? I don't know actually. I want to, but honestly I feel just a little odd about it. Not sure why. I think I talked about it yesterday, it's just kinda awkward with me being transfem and all. It will be on a school day too. Soooooo that's fun! Why can't we get Halloween off? Kinda bullshit that we don't in my opinion. I don't want to go to my classes dressed feminine just yet. I'm still "boymoding" as the kids say. 

Goodnight. I think I'm gonna try to get some rest now. Maybe if I start going to bed earlier I'll start to feel better! 

Song of the Day: The Residents - Boo Who ⏳

Boo Who? Boo Who? Boo Who? Boo Who?

Media Log - October 1st:

358. The Residents - Fingerprince 💽

359. Magdalena Bay - Imaginal Disk 💽

360. Songs: Ohia - The Magnolia Electric Co. 💽


No comments:

Post a Comment

October 1st 2024

Dear Diary, Today is Jimmy Carter's 100th Birthday! Meaning that Jimmy Carter, the 38th President of the United States of America, is th...