Saturday, September 28, 2024

September 28th 2024

Dear Diary,

I'm so sleepy. Yawwnnnnnnn. Don't expect much from me today, I'm working on some personal writing instead. I might make a post for the floraljester page but I don't even know if I want to keep the floraljester name. I might change it to something else. But what? I don't know. Writer's block sucks! I'll get over it, I'm just so tired and still recovering from my whole illness that took over my life for like a week. Sigh. I just miss my girlfriend. I need to hug her, this has been such a long week. I should get some rest soon. I took a nap but my head still hurts and I miss my girlfriend. 

Goodnight, I guess. I should get some rest. So sleepy... Goodnight! 

Song of the Day: Nero's Day at Disneyland - Lost in Bonerland ☢️

I showed this song to my friend back in 8th grade, and they got really mad at me insisting I made this song.


No comments:

Post a Comment

October 1st 2024

Dear Diary, Today is Jimmy Carter's 100th Birthday! Meaning that Jimmy Carter, the 38th President of the United States of America, is th...