Wednesday, September 25, 2024

September 25th 2024

Dear Diary,

Well, I don't feel as sick anymore. I think I'm still going to stay home from school today, though. If I can be completely honest, I'm still a little terrified. I may have to go in for surgery tomorrow, too. Fun! I miss my girlfriend so much. I'm trying to keep myself busy for now, though. I just want to be with her more often. I sleep with the blanket she gave me and pretend I'm being held in her arms. I would do anything to be held in her arms all day and all night. I'm so sleepy, can you tell? I just wish we could be together forever and kiss even if it's in a shed next to a dead bee or in a garage with five gay rats. I wonder who's gayer, Jordi and I, or the five gay rats in the garage.

Also, I didn't have a chance to talk about it earlier, but Class of '09 The Flipside dropped the other day, and holy shit it is bad. I just watched gameplay of it and it was so hard to watch... So much weird foot fetish bullshit garbage and then the FYE ending... I don't wanna spoil it but it's so gross I don't wanna talk about it either way. Also the creator is supposedly a horrible person, like he bullies autistic kids online to "cure" them or some bullshit. Also he's weird with girls half his age because "freshly 18" man wtf. It sounds to me like he's the kind of guy he makes fun of in his own game. Jeffery specifically. I mean, he's kinda funny, but still a pretty lame person y'know? I don't know. Jecka deserved so much better... The game just took out all the humor and made it really dark and not even in an interesting way, just really uncomfortable to watch. I'd say it's like a 3/10 after watching all of the gameplay. Thank God it's a visual novel so I don't have to play the game to form an opinion on it.

I had to write an essay for English class. About social media and how it's affecting the current generation, and I decided to include my own personal anecdotes about how the internet has affected me. I'd say it has affected me in both positive and negative ways. For one, I met so many cool incredible people online but another thing is my social anxiety when it comes to talking to people in real life. I want to try to work on that, because there's many people I want to be friends with in real life, but I'm extremely scared to start a conversation with them. I hate my stupid brain so much. I also wrote like ten paragraphs I deleted about brainrot and skibidi toilet and shit like that and how they're affecting the youth. Andrew Tate too, that's another thing I could go on and on about. Like how shitty of a person Andrew Tate is and how he's become an extremely negative role model to young boys in our modern age.

I don't want to go into surgery tomorrow! I don't think I'm going to have to, but I'm still a little paranoid that oh yeah oh fuck I'm gonna be cut open tomorrow if I didn't take enough medicine. I hate those fucking pills I have to take I almost choked to death on the big ass pill they're making me take and ohhh ohhh you need liquid to wash it down with SHUT THE FUCK UP I DRANK SCARY ASS GATORADE WITH IT TO WASH IT DOWN AND I STILL FUCKING CHOKED ON IT NEARLY FUCKING KILLED ME I LOVE THAT SCARY ASS GATORADE KEEPS ME HYDRATED SO I DON'T HAVE TO GO INTO THE HOSPITAL GET A FUCKASS NEEDLE IN MY ARM AND THEY PUT FUCKASS COLD ASS SALINE IN MY BITCH ASS ARM I'M GOING TO CRY IF I EVER HAVE TO GET AN IV AGAIN I'M KIDDING I KNOW I'M GOING TO EVENTUALLY AND I KNOW I'M GOING TO HAVE SURGERY AGAIN IN MY LIFETIME BUT AAAAHHHH SURGERY SCARES ME NOT WHEN I GOT MY APPENDIX OUT THAT WAS SILLY THEY THOUGHT I HAD APPENDICITIS EVEN THOUGH MY APPENDIX IS GONE.

Song of the Day: Car Seat Headrest - Hollywood ⭐

overhated

Media Log - September 25th:

353. Car Seat Headrest - Making a Door Less Open 💽

No comments:

Post a Comment

October 1st 2024

Dear Diary, Today is Jimmy Carter's 100th Birthday! Meaning that Jimmy Carter, the 38th President of the United States of America, is th...