Powered By Blogger

Monday, February 20, 2023

JOE BIDEN DAY?! (February 20th 2023)

Day 51 

It's presidents day, I get a day off from school. That's cool. I didn't have to go to school today #awesomesauce

Sorry these have been late every day, I'll try not to let that happen again but it's gonna happen sometimes I'm afraid. I would love to do my daily blog posts on time every day. ^_^

I have wanted to start a CD collection for a while and my collection is now up to 2! 

I got one of my favorite albums of all time on CD

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


The other CD I have is Discovery by Daft Punk! Another one of my favorite albums ever :3


But yea, that's all. I didn't do much today other than watch some silly videos on YouTube. 

Bye bye now!

Song of the Day: Tyler, the Creator - IGOR'S THEME

Soooo happy to have this masterpiece of an album on CD

467 days until I turn 18.


3 comments:

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...