Monday, September 16, 2024

September 16th 2024

Dear Diary,

My weekend is over now, and I'm now beginning week 5 of college. I'm not feeling all that great, but I'm trying to stay locked in. I could barely focus on the group assignment in English though, because I was just feeling so icky. I wouldn't be surprised if my whole group thinks I'm an asshole now. :( It isn't really my fault, I'm just terribly sick and I honestly don't know if I should even be here today, but college is important and if I miss I'll probably end up dead in a ditch somewhere. Kidding, that's a Nero's Day at Disneyland reference. Like how the most recent upload on my YouTube channel is called Nora's Day at Glaggleland. That video is from 2022, which means I haven't uploaded to YouTube in almost two years. I gotta get back on that, I kinda have some ideas but voice dysphoria is a bitch and so is not even having a good mic to begin with. Roblox is pretty fun, there's a game on there called Rise of Nations, I'm not very good at it but hey I'm learning, I love map simulation games like that. Brings out the stupid lil geography nerd in me.

Y'know, I'm trying to lower my word quota just a tiny bit. I don't know why I would complain about the word quota that I imposed on myself so much. I guess I'm just kinda silly, I dunno. School sucks, I just wanna marry my girlfriend and live in a small cozy house up north and cuddle up to her in a warm blanket next to a fireplace when it gets cold. Which it'll get really cold all the time because I wanna live in like... Massachusetts or something. Just a thought. I've never even been there, I've just always felt some kinda odd strange connection to the state. Does that make sense or do I just sound like a crazy person? Probably the latter. I don't know, Massachusetts is just cool. I can't quite explain it. It's like how certain Americans are fascinated by places like New York or Los Angeles despite not living there. For me, it's Boston Massachusetts. It's not really any different, it's just that the subject of my fascination happens to be a smaller city. Honestly, the whole state is interesting. I wanna visit Salem someday.

My girlfriend is a very good singer, I believe she's starting a cover channel soon? I'm excited to check that out. I've always been a huge admirer of her singing. Mainly Vocaloid covers. She's getting me back into my Vocaloid phase y'all!!!! This is so flippin scary!!!! I don't want to be a vocaloid enjoyer I'm kidding I do, I do. I love her and I'll indulge in her silly lil Japanese robot music if it makes her happy. I've got my French robot music too so I can't complain. I don't know if you could really compare Daft Punk to Vocaloid, though. I think Hatsune Miku would be pretty fond of Daft Punk, though. The real question is, would she be a based Human After All apologist like me, or would she be another hater who still thinks it's their weakest album? Okay, Human After All kinda is their weakest album, but I still think it's really cool!!!! The title track, Prime Time, Robot Rock, Television Rules the Nation, Technologic, Emotion. Yeah, I don't have much to say about the middle aha. Steam Machine is fine, Make Love exists!, The Brainwasher is okay, and On/Off is just an interlude lmao. 

Song of the Day: syudou - Bitter Choco Decoration 🦠

shoutout to loving my girlfriend 

No comments:

Post a Comment

October 1st 2024

Dear Diary, Today is Jimmy Carter's 100th Birthday! Meaning that Jimmy Carter, the 38th President of the United States of America, is th...