Saturday, September 14, 2024

September 14th 2024

Dear Diary,

Oh goodness oh goodness I don't know what to say WE KISSED!! WE KISSED!!! WE KISSED!!! IN A SHED NEXT TO A DEAD BEE THAT SHE BURIED BECAUSE SHE FELT SAD FOR IT I LOVE HER I LOVE HER WE KISSED !!!!! AAAAAHHHHH I DONT KNOW WHAT ELSE TO SAYYYYYYYYY  MY HEAD IS SPINNING SHE GAVE ME A BLANKET THAT SMELLS LIKE HER !!!!! 

Song of the Day: Lillian Castillo - Sugar Cloud 💘
NOW I'M FLOATIN HIGH ON A CLOUDDDD AND I COULD PUKE A RAINBOW!!!! 
(me after we kissed.)
oh yeah thats right! it's ride the cyclone day! favorite quote:
Noel: "There is no room in this inn, for it is Christmas. Shall we hang ourselves?"
Jane: "I hear it gives you an erection"
Noel "Then we must hang ourselves... immediately"


No comments:

Post a Comment

October 1st 2024

Dear Diary, Today is Jimmy Carter's 100th Birthday! Meaning that Jimmy Carter, the 38th President of the United States of America, is th...