Monday, September 9, 2024

September 9th 2024

 Dear Diary, 

Fun Fact about a little place named Gensokyo: Did you know, that they have... NO BUSES?! That's right, my friend, there are in fact, no buses in Gensokyo! This discovery was made by the strongest ice fairy known to all mankind and youkaikind, Cirno. While many claim that Cirno is just a baka, they are just jealous of Cirno's immeasurable strength. You see, Cirno would tell you that those who call her a baka are the real bakas. Those bakas are quite sussy if I do say so myself. On September 9th 2009, Cirno would teach a math class in the great lands of Gensokyo, which was much needed because those youkai fucks don't know how to do long division. Especially that fuckass wannabe milf bitch Yukari Yakumo. If I ever see the gap hag in my kitchen stealing my fucking pancakes it's on sight I tell you hwat my boy. Her shikigami Ran is chill though I fw foxgirls quite heavy my friend!!! Ran is welcome to come by and take any pancakes she wishes and so is her funny little kitty Chen. Not Yukari though. Fuck Yukari. Yukari can't long divide, that's why Cirno had to teach her. These fuckers in school wanna say Cirno's a baka, Cirno ain't no hitta, Cirno ain't this, Cirno a fake. SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!! Don't you ever disrespect Lady Cirno's ice fairy swag you jealous ass weak ass youkai. What the fuck has Yuyuko done in the last century other than have lesbian funtimes with Bitch Yukari? Yuyuko likes to eat shit for free. Fuck Youmu too she's just tryna hit thats why she doin all that. Fuck Patchouli too with her anemic ass. She is a nerd and I hate nerds more than I hate Crow Tengu. What an asshole! Aya a bitch too she pops her pussy for the gods of the Youkai Mountain, wait no that's Sanae. Aya still a crow ass bitch though. At least she's kinda hot I guess, for a crow tengu. 

Okay, enough with that. I talked to my girlfriend today! She has suchhh a soothing voice it's so hypnotic. She liked the sound of my voice too once I switched to my laptop to talk to her and had better mic quality :P Love ya honey pie!!!

Song of the Day: IOSYS - Cirno's Perfect Math Class ❄️

IF I CATCH ANOTHER MOTHERFUCKER TALKING SWEET ABOUT CIRNO I'M FUCKIN BEATIN THEY ASS!!!!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

October 1st 2024

Dear Diary, Today is Jimmy Carter's 100th Birthday! Meaning that Jimmy Carter, the 38th President of the United States of America, is th...