Tuesday, September 3, 2024

September 3rd 2024

 Dear Diary,

I love this girl with all my heart. Sometimes my emotions confuse me though...

I dunno it's weird getting sad about shit but I just want to be there for her always...

God this album sucks fuck my stupid baka life theres a cuppa good songs here. 

Song of the Day: The Dresden Dolls - Mandy Goes to Med School 🩸

I like this one... It was in that POV: You're a mad scientist playlist. 

Media Log thing - September 3rd 

349. The Dresden Dolls - Yes, Virginia 💽


side note i really like the name of this album for some reason. maybe because of my OC named Virginia.  yawn. sleepy!!! ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment

October 1st 2024

Dear Diary, Today is Jimmy Carter's 100th Birthday! Meaning that Jimmy Carter, the 38th President of the United States of America, is th...