Monday, June 24, 2024

June 24th 2024

Dear Diary, 

🌸 BLACKTHORN BUCCULENTA

 I got a bearded dragon, and I ran a poll on Instagram for my followers to name it.

They decided on the name Finnegan, but I wanted the other option August. I guess its name will be Finnegan...

I don't have much else to talk about, just that haha...



LIL GUY!!!!!!!!!! THE LITTLEST GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!! (gender neutral because we dont know the gender yet)

Song of the Day: The Hush Sound - Where We Went Wrong ⚙

I LOVE THE HUSH SOUND 

58 days until ya girl starts college! 

MEDIA LOG - JUNE 24:

260. Elliott Smith - Elliott Smith 💽

261. The Hush Sound - Like Vines 💽

262. M.I.A. - MATA 💽

No comments:

Post a Comment

October 1st 2024

Dear Diary, Today is Jimmy Carter's 100th Birthday! Meaning that Jimmy Carter, the 38th President of the United States of America, is th...