Powered By Blogger

Sunday, June 2, 2024

I LOVE CAR!!!! (June 2nd 2024)

 Dear Diary,

HI, I DON'T HAVE MUCH TO TALK ABOUT BUT I LOVE THIS CREATURE I'VE BEEN SEEING ALL OVER THE INTERNET LATELY.


HIS NAME IS CAR AND HE'S FROM A GAME CALLED GARN47 HE HAS 47 FRIENDS AND YOU'RE ONE HE'S SO CUUUUUUTEEEEEEEEE


Garn47 is a game hidden in the files of a Friday Night Funkin mod. I don't like fnf but that's actually a really smart way of getting eyes on a game you're working on in my opinion. That's all I wanted to say about that, this is a really cool looking game and I'm excited to see where it goes. 

I forgot how good Justice's albums are aside from their debut. Woman and Audio Video Disco are pretty incredible as well, and Hyperdrama is one of my favorite albums to come out this year. 

I don't have much else to say, I kinda overslept, which I also did on my birthday. I was gonna watch Godzilla Minus One today, I was actually gonna watch it yesterday, but I fell asleep. Sigh.

I'm gonna countdown to something small this time, like the Kingdom Hearts games getting put on Steam, because I'm excited to be able to play them for the first time. (I only played Dream Drop Distance once in 2014, thought it was awesome and never touched it again.)

Also one more thing, I changed the name of this blog to Eleanor's Evil Bug Breakfast Diary, and I will be calling my Discord server Eleanor's Evil Bug Breakfast Club!  It's been work in progress for about two months now, it's currently a low priority at the moment. Sorry to disappoint. Every Discord server I've run has had lots of drama resulting in the servers dying. This will be my... 5th Discord server I wanna say? Let me think.

There was The Haunted Candle Shop (June 2019-January 2020)

First Glutencord (May 2020-April 2021)

Second Glutencord (April 2021-December 2021)

Meadowcord/Hydrogen Juan Gaming (December 2021-October 2023) 

2nd glutencord and Trap Story still exist, they're just very dead and I've kinda disowned them at this point. 

Anyways...

Song of the Day: Danny Brown - uknowhatimsayin¿

I swear, he never misses.

11 days until Kingdom Hearts on Steam!

MEDIA LOG - JUNE 2ND

219. Justice - Audio, Video, Disco 💽

220. Danny Brown - uknowhatimsayin¿ 💽


No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...