Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, June 5, 2024

dammit (June 5th 2024)

Dear Diary,

TURNS OUT DUE TO THAT PS PLUS THING I HAD LITTLEBIGPLANET 3 THIS WHOLE TIME AND DIDN'T KNOW IT. I HAD THOUGHT I MISSED OUT ON LBP3 THIS WHOLE TIME WHEN I'VE HAD IT SINCE 2017 AND HAD NO IDEA. I EVEN HAD ONE GOLD TROPHY IN IT OUT OF ONLY TWO GOLD TROPHIES I HAVE ON PLAYSTATION. WHAT THE FUCK?!

DAMMITTTTTT..... I CAN STILL PLAY IT JUST NOT ONLINE BECAUSE THEY SHUT IT DOWN. UUUUUUGH....

Whatever, today was pretty cool. Two new countries added to the Song of the Day map? Jordan and Sweden.

I've started watching Community again. Incredible show. Especially seasons 2 and 3. I never finished Community, only the first 5 seasons. Never got to season 6. I actually think I liked season 4 more than 5 tbh. 

My internet break is going alright, I hope no one worries about me while I'm gone, I just need to leave for a bit because the internet has been harmful for me. 

Song of the Day: Ellen Arkbro & Johan Graden - Waqt 🎵

Welcome to the map, Jordan & Sweden. 23/197

8 days until Kingdom Hearts on Steam. 

MEDIA LOG - JUNE 5TH:

225. Thunder Way - The Order Executors 💽

226. Ellen Arkbro & Johan Graden - I get along without you very well 💽

(After writing this post)

227. Molchat Doma - Etazhi 💽

No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...