Friday, June 21, 2024

June 21st 2024

Dear Diary,

reddit bitch: liking fear and hunger makes you a freak!

me: **growls really hard**

samarie: its okay theyre just jealous babe…

me: i know samarie, i know

abella: **slaps my fat juicy ass**

me: NOT NOW ABELLA SAMARIE AND I ARE HAVING A MOMENT

abella: youre so boring **throws a wrench at evil ass clown**

me: **sighs**

rher: **en route**

daan: **the doctor**

smiling friend version

twitter bitch: liking smiling friends makes you a freak!

me:  **growls really hard**

charlie: its okay theyre just jealous babe...

me: i know charlie, i know

alan: **slaps my fat juicy ass**

me: NOT KNOW ALAN CHARLIE AND I ARE HAVING A MOMENT

alan: youre so boring **sprays gwimbly with dirty brown water**

me: **sighs**

mr frog: **eats the bug**

charlie: **dompler**

Song of the Day: KMFDM - Spit Sperm ❄

hehehe.... the song title says spit

61 days until ya girl starts college!

MEDIA LOG - JUNE 21ST:

256. KMFDM - [symbols] 💽

No comments:

Post a Comment

October 1st 2024

Dear Diary, Today is Jimmy Carter's 100th Birthday! Meaning that Jimmy Carter, the 38th President of the United States of America, is th...