Powered By Blogger

Friday, June 14, 2024

More of this shit (June 14th 2024)

Dear Diary,

The dreams are only getting weirder. Sigh. Bucculenta tomorrow, queen? I shld delete twitter. Toxic cesspool of an app despite the sweet people I’ve talked to on there. I have a dentist appointment on the 17th, maybe they’ll figure out what the hell is wrong with me!!!! >_<


Song of the Day: Low - Medicine Magazine 💊

Interesting album, I don’t listen to this type of music much.

68 days until ya girl starts college! ^_^

MEDIA LOG - JUNE 14TH:

245. Gordon Koang - Unity 💽

246. Low - Things We Lost in the Fire 💽

No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...