Powered By Blogger

Thursday, June 6, 2024

ONE MONTH (June 6th 2024)

Dear Diary,

If all goes well, my favorite silly girl and I should be reunited… a month from today I wanna say? Not sure.

God, I watched that fuckin repo movie today holy shit it was ass… and I loved it. 10/10

I also watched May, which might be another instant favorite horror movie of mine. 

aaaand I listened to some Micronesian reggae album that ended up being pretty terrible. I know a lot of people don’t like reggae, and I am a huge enjoyer of it. But this was just garbage. Yawn. Goodnight y’all I’m sleepy.

My mom came home from Florida today. I’m still taking my break from the internet but I’m worried my online friends think I’m ignoring them on purpose. It’s not that. I love y’all, I’m just in an odd headspace right now and I need a break. I actually tend to go through something like this around this time every year in June. Not EVERY year but most years. I’m not sure what it’s about but this is just how it’s been since 2019, something feels different this time though. I think maybe this time I’ll keep my pledge of spending less time on the internet. I’m trying to take a complete break from it now to prepare myself to spend less time. Although I’m sure it’s stupid. I have a lot of reasons why I’m staying away from the internet right now, aside from this blog and a couple websites I use to rate movies and albums and stuff, as well as snapchat and psn for ppl to contact me in case of emergency. All I’m tryna say it has nothing to do with me ignoring my online friends on purpose. I just need a break, y’all :3


Song of the day is Chase the Morning from Repo I’m tired I’ll put the media log here later 🧠

No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...