Thursday, June 27, 2024

June 27th 2024

 Dear Diary, 

It's no secret that I'm not a big fan of politics. How the fuck do I say something about this disaster of a debate? It's fucking miserable. I wish I didn't live in America sometimes, It's miserable. Trump or Biden? Really, neither but 🎶 If I had to choose 🎶 probably Biden. I hate to say it but I do enjoy having rights so I think I'll vote for him. Again, as much as I hate to say it. We need a presidential candidate who isn't older than dirt and doesn't want to take peoples' rights away, but it's one or the other it seems. Although Trump is pretty damn old too.

Song of the Day: Le Tigre - My My Metrocard 💘

MY MY METROCARD!!!! MY MY METROCARD!!!!

55 days until ya girl goes to college.


No comments:

Post a Comment

October 1st 2024

Dear Diary, Today is Jimmy Carter's 100th Birthday! Meaning that Jimmy Carter, the 38th President of the United States of America, is th...