Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, June 12, 2024

Weird Dreams (June 12th 2024)

Dear Diary,

First thing’s first. Here’s a visual tier list of yesterday’s Termina contestant ranking.

I like just about every character in Fear and Hunger 2, except for Caligura. He’s… yeah. 

I first encountered him playing as Abella. If you know you know.

I got a haircut today!!!! I’m pretty happy with it, but I’m sleepy I just fell right asleep after going home.

I’ve been having weird dreams about this girl I thought I liked. Not like weird weird just confusing. More silly than anything. I think I’ve said this already but I have a “friend crush” on her if that makes sense.

My laptop was supposed to be fixed but they didn’t fuckin fix it lmfao it’s still broken. 

Kingdom Hearts tomorrow


Song of the Day: Charli XCX - Apple 🪵

Yeah no I totally get it. I don’t usually agree with Fantano, but he’s right about most of his 10s I feel.

Kingdom Hearts tomorrow.

MEDIA LOG - JUNE 12TH:

241. LCD Soundsystem - This Is Happening 💽

242. Charli XCX - Brat 💽

No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...