Sunday, June 23, 2024

June 23rd 2024

Dear Diary,

🌸 BLACKTHORN BUCCULENTA

"It was my world, a world I could call my own. The words I spoke to myself after the fruits of my torn heart emerged. What was I to do now? Would I take my life and be remembered as the one who got away? Maybe... That's what they would want from me, wouldn't they." - Blackthorn Bucculenta

Song of the Day: Neutral Milk Hotel - In The Aeroplane Over the Sea 🌊

THIS SOSNG IS BEAUTIFUL WTF 

59 days until ya girl starts college.

MEDIA LOG - JUNE 23RD:

258. Cage the Elephant - Melophobia 💽

259. Neutral Milk Hotel - In the Aeroplane Over the Sea 💽


No comments:

Post a Comment

October 1st 2024

Dear Diary, Today is Jimmy Carter's 100th Birthday! Meaning that Jimmy Carter, the 38th President of the United States of America, is th...