Powered By Blogger

Saturday, June 1, 2024

Hello Adulthood! (June 1st 2024)

 Dear Diary,

I never thought I'd make it this far, but I did.

14-year-old Nora, I made you proud. I survived. :)

Now I'd like to read you the e-mail I sent myself 3 years ago, to be delivered today. On my 18th birthday, there are two actually, but I don't like the second one. 

"Hello 18 Year old Nora

It’s me, 14 year old Nora
Knowing you, you probably won’t read this.
Even though I know nothing about you.
I don’t know if you’re still funny af on instagram,
I don’t know if you’re still living in T-Te-Tennessee 🤢
I don’t even know if you’re still alive
Just wanted to say, if you are still alive.
Congratulations, You’ve been alive for 18 years.
Me? I’m currently laying in my bed.
While writing this it is October 13th 2020
Around 1:30 AM
I am 14 Years 4 Months 12 Days Old.
Just wanted to say hi.
I hope you’re doing amazing.
You are swag as hell.
Surely you jest,
Nora from like 4 years ago lmao."



I wish to keep the other one private. It details some stuff I don't want to talk about on here. That's all. It was written on November 12th 2021, which means I was probably listening to TMBG's album Book that dropped that day. I didn't mention that in the e-mail, though. I could probably tell ya if I looked on last.fm though. 

This was a good birthday. Here's a cute picture of me!




meeeeee :3 im wearing the bracelet my crush made me :0 it's so cute!!! not as cute as her though :3 <3 

and im wearing my mcr shirt i got from hot topic!!!

I also got a mulch gang shirt today. and a Black Parade CD !!!!! Also $40 in Steam gift cards, I'm saving up for the sale later this month. This was honestly a really good birthday. I saw The Garfield Movie in theaters too. It was... alright. It made me cry a little, but the Olive Garden and Tinder product placement and advertising was a little obvious if you ask me. Snoop Dogg should've been in it more. 

Song of the Day: My Chemical Romance - Welcome to the Black Parade 🎵

This song means so much to me, and I feel like it's only right I choose this song to be song of the day for my 18th birthday. Thank you everyone.

What am I gonna count down to now? I've been doing my 18th birthday since it was 500 days... hm....

MEDIA LOG - June 1st

217. My Chemical Romance - The Black Parade 💽

218. The Garfield Movie (2024) 🎥

No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...