Wednesday, June 19, 2024

June 19th 2024

 Dear Diary,

Y'know I can't help but feel guilty. I feel like an asshole. I'd rather not go into detail to be honest. I just think I'm ruining my connections with people. I'm too harsh and mean sometimes. I try to be really nice and polite with people but sometimes I just have trouble putting up with them... fuck I'm an asshole aren't I? Sorry everybody, I promise this won't happen again. I'll be more careful in my interactions with people.

That's a promise.

and to everyone I hurt, I deeply apologize. I'll do better. I'll be nicer to everyone... Much love <3

I wish I didn't snap at people like that all the time

Song of the Day: Paramore - Fences  ⚡

I lovee paramore !!!!! Makes me feel like I'm in high school again (I graduated not even a month ago)

63 days until ya girl starts college!

MEDIA LOG - JUNE 19TH:

255. Paramore - Riot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

October 1st 2024

Dear Diary, Today is Jimmy Carter's 100th Birthday! Meaning that Jimmy Carter, the 38th President of the United States of America, is th...