Powered By Blogger

Thursday, June 13, 2024

Kingdom Hearts on Steam (June 13th 2024)

Dear Diary,

KINGDOM HEARTS IS ON STEAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM FUCK EPIC GAMES STORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The bundle is 68 dollars... idk if I'm gonna buy it or not, I was really excited for it, but I think imma wait a bit. :3


I TALKED TO MY FAVORITE SILLY GIRL AGAIN TODAYYYYYYYYY I missed her so much y'all 🥺 she's so sweet and i told her i loved her and i wanted to kiss her and yeah yeah yeah yeah yaeha i'll probably see her again late july we may not get to have a fun summer togetehr like i was hoping but it's cool!!!! I go back to school on August 21st, that might be my next countdown actually idk ????? 

I had a dream about college actually, that was silly cute silly meow I'm excited tbh... 


Song of the Day: Toy-Box - The Sailor Song 🌊

this is what happens when

MEDIA LOG - JUNE 13TH: 

243. RXKNephew - Crack Therapy 3

244. Toy-Box - Fantastic

No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...