Powered By Blogger

Monday, June 3, 2024

Godzilla Movie was Peak (June 3rd 2024)

Dear Diary,

I watched Godzilla Minus One today. It was actually really good. 10/10.

Even if you don't like kaiju films, I highly recommend it.

I fell asleep several times today, not much else to say.

I got the cutest cat ear headphones for my birthday that I still need to show y'all. They light up and stuff!!! I believe the brand was called yowu? They make fox ear headphones too I think... lmk when they make bunny ear headphones :3

Song of the Day: Spellling - Sweet Talk 💘

lowest rated song on the album on rym but i gotta say it's like my 3rd favorite

10 days until kingdom hearts steam 

MEDIA LOG - JUNE 3RD 2024:

221. François Robin & Mathias Delplanque - L'ombre de la b​ê​te 💽

222. Deserts Chang - Games We Play 💽

223. Spellling - The Turning Wheel 💽

224. Godzilla Minus One (2023) 🎥

No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...