Tuesday, June 18, 2024

June 18th 2024

Dear Diary,

 So, Nintendo Direct huh?

I did not think we'd be getting news about Metroid Prime 4, I thought they had just silently cancelled it. 

Mario and Luigi is back, I've never played any of the games but it seems like something I'd enjoy quite a bit actually! 

Also a Zelda game with the titular Zelda herself in the starring role, announced a year after the Peach game was announced. That's cool, Nintendo putting the girls in the spotlight, ya love to see it!

I have nothing else to say about it other than that.


Song of the Day: Death Grips - Double Helix 💊

Saharan Cellphones sample 🥰 I still need to relisten to that album, blew me away when I was 14

64 days until ya girl starts college

MEDIA LOG - JUNE 18TH:

254. Death Grips - The Money Store 💽


No comments:

Post a Comment

October 1st 2024

Dear Diary, Today is Jimmy Carter's 100th Birthday! Meaning that Jimmy Carter, the 38th President of the United States of America, is th...