Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, June 4, 2024

June 4th 2024

Dear Diary,

I need a lil break from the internet. I'm still gonna write these diary/blog posts. I know not many people read these, and I understand why. I just like writing them because it's fun. I've noticed I spend way too much time on the internet ever since the covid pandemic when I was 14 and it has affected me quite a bit. It's very likely the reason I was too scared to talk to the people I wanted to reconnect with. I was so used to interacting with people online I became afraid of real life interaction. That's completely my fault but it sucks thinking about it. I'm taking a break from the internet to assess my mental state and figure out how I can get better about that. I just hope graduation doesn't mean I missed my chance to reconnect with them.

Not to mention my regular laptop doesn't work, so I'm using a school laptop I got as a graduation gift to write these blog posts. But for now, I can't play video games on pc, which sucks I think...

I always could play on ps5 or switch... I have several games on Switch, and like 5 games for ps5... I have a few through the free ps plus games every month but not many because I'm stupid and always forget to go in and add em to my library. I have FF7 remake though!!!! :O That's cool because I was interested in that game. Thankfully I don't have to drop $70 on it now on PC because I already got it through PS Plus for free!

Had to take the kitties to the vet for shots today since mom is in Florida. They're my responsibility anyway. I think Buddha was scared because my mom couldn't go with us though. He's very attached to my mom. Nermal didn't seem to care. She was pretty cooperative. I don't know if that's because I was there or what, but yeah. She didn't even seem to react to the shots. I think she was thinking "Buddha is such a drama queen" which is funny.

So yeah, if you don't hear from me on Discord or Instagram, this is why. I need a lil break for a while. Thank you ^o^

Song of the Day: The Weeknd - Ordinary Life 💊

Second song of the day with those words in the title. 

9 days until Kingdom Hearts PC :O 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...