Tuesday, June 25, 2024

June 25th 2024

Dear Diary,

Did I mention my laptop was fixed yet?

Today is the five year anniversary of my original Discord server, "The Haunted Candle Shop"  real ones know where the name comes from ^_^ WOOOO i am tired Finn is so silly, I really do like the name August more though... :(  We'll uhh Lemmme think about this.

August because Fear and Hunger obviously, I don't know lol. Man, I can't believe The Haunted Candle Shop was five years ago now. 2019. That was a crazy year for me, but I won't get into it now. Man. I don't know what to say right now, damn. 

I'm sorry Instagram followers. I think I want to go with the name August for my lizard. Sorry, I'll think about it. Sound good? Okay. :) no promises though. 

Song of the Day: Jamiroquai - Destitute Illusions 👾

the guy who dress like the moose from one piss

57 days until I start college

Media Log - June 25th:

263. Lauryn Hill - The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill 💽

264. Jamiroquai - Synkronized 💽


No comments:

Post a Comment

October 1st 2024

Dear Diary, Today is Jimmy Carter's 100th Birthday! Meaning that Jimmy Carter, the 38th President of the United States of America, is th...