Powered By Blogger

Sunday, June 16, 2024

AGHHHH (June 16th 2024)

 Dear Diary,

The pain is neverending. Tomorrow I will figure out what the hell is wrong with my body. But today I am in so much pain. Sleep is the only thing keeping me from feeling like complete death. 

It might just be a cavity, although I doubt it because I’ve been trying to take good care of my teeth, but it happens sometimes. I’m afraid that it’s something worse though. Maybe it’s neither.

Song of the Day: Britney Spears - Radar ⚡️

How have I never heard a Britney Spears song until today? Greatest artist of our generation. (I’ve heard Toxic and that’s it…)

66 days until my first day of college ^_^

MEDIA LOG - JUNE 16TH:

248. Britney Spears - Blackout 💽

249. Mavis Rivers - Take a Number 💽

250. Grandaddy - The Sophtware Slump 💽

251. Jamiroquai - Travelling Without Moving 💽


No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...